In the modern era of minimal invasive surgery, our hospital provides quality Laparoscopic surgeries done by highly qualified & experienced surgeons. We are doing laparoscopic hernia, gall bladder, appendix, kidney surgery, hysterectomy and ovarian surgery etc.
Laparoscopy is a minimally invasive, key-hole diagnostic procedure that allows a surgeon to inspect the organs inside your body - without conducting an open surgery. A thin, long tube equipped with a tiny light and a high-definition camera at the tip is introduced into the body via a small incision or a port to capture images of the abdominal cavity. The capture images are transmitted to high-resolution monitors in the operating room - which allows the surgeon to perform the same operation as traditional open surgery but with smaller incisions.
Benefits of General Surgery
General surgery is a speciality of medicine that uses surgical procedures in the diagnosis, treatment or management of various diseases, disorders, or injuries. The surgical procedures include making a single large incision or multiple incisions on the skin to access the affected organ and suturing or stapling the incision site. Sometimes, surgery is a mainstay or the only treatment to prevent the progression of a disease and reduce the risk of death in patients suffering from cancer, tumour growth, appendicitis, and many other conditions.Â
The benefits of surgery include:
- Making or confirming the diagnosis of a disease or disorder if suspicion on imaging.
- Removing the damaged tissue or organ
- Removing an obstruction, stones, malignancies, tumours, lumps, etc.Â
- Repairing tissues or organs
- Implanting devices or implants
- Bypass or redirecting blood vessels
- Prevent or manage disease progression
- Remove the source of infection
- Improve the quality of life by reducing disease (morbidity) and death rate (mortality)
- Relief from disease-associated symptoms