In the modern era of minimal invasive surgery, our hospital provides quality Laparoscopic surgeries done by highly qualified & experienced surgeons. We are doing laparoscopic hernia, gall bladder, appendix, kidney surgery, hysterectomy and ovarian surgery etc.
Laparoscopy is a minimally invasive, key-hole diagnostic procedure that allows a surgeon to inspect the organs inside your body - without conducting an open surgery. A thin, long tube equipped with a tiny light and a high-definition camera at the tip is introduced into the body via a small incision or a port to capture images of the abdominal cavity. The capture images are transmitted to high-resolution monitors in the operating room - which allows the surgeon to perform the same operation as traditional open surgery but with smaller incisions.
Benefits of General Surgery
General surgery is a speciality of medicine that uses surgical procedures in the diagnosis, treatment or management of various diseases, disorders, or injuries. The surgical procedures include making a single large incision or multiple incisions on the skin to access the affected organ and suturing or stapling the incision site. Sometimes, surgery is a mainstay or the only treatment to prevent the progression of a disease and reduce the risk of death in patients suffering from cancer, tumour growth, appendicitis, and many other conditions.
We are treatment these service Laparoscopic surgery in Delhi, Best Spine Surgery Hospitals in Delhi, Prostate Laser Surgery in Delhi, Reconstructive Urethral Surgery in delhi Contact now khuchospital
The benefits of surgery include:
- Making or confirming the diagnosis of a disease or disorder if suspicion on imaging.
- Removing the damaged tissue or organ
- Removing an obstruction, stones, malignancies, tumours, lumps, etc.
- Repairing tissues or organs
- Implanting devices or implants
- Bypass or redirecting blood vessels
- Prevent or manage disease progression
- Remove the source of infection
- Improve the quality of life by reducing disease (morbidity) and death rate (mortality)
- Relief from disease-associated symptoms